Friday, November 14, 2014

My Favorite Things Song and Pictures Edition

   Today I am linking up with Andrea and Shay. For Favorite Things Friday.

    
1. I am loving my Celtic Christmas albums. There isn't just one song I enjoy. I love whole album. I have four. It's safe to say I LOVE all Celtic music.

2. "River Flows In You" Lisdeny Sterling This song is just one of those songs, where I want to cuddle in a cozy blanket with a good book. And course coffee. I love sending snail mail, and normally write to soft background music.

3. Taylor Swift new album 1989. I just can't pick one song.

4. "Try" Colbie Caillat. If you haven't heard this song....you should like NOW. It's a song about accepting yourself for who you are.

5. "Walking On Sunshine" Aly and AJ. The title says it all.

6. "All The Small Things" Blink 182

7. "If We Ever Meet Again" Timberland ft Katy Perry

     There you have it my most played songs/ablums this week. Here are my favorite pictures of the week. Because I am doing my blog via cellphone I am not able to captain under the photos.

Instagram: dancing_ with_love(it's link in the previous blog post)
Facebook: Christene

On Monday I will be posting my first pictures of my daughter on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment